Fill out the form below to get in touch with us.
"*" indicates required fields
From Buffalo, NY:
- Take the I-190 South to the I-90 West.
- Exit the I-90 West at Exit 54 (NY-400 South).
- Take the 400 South towards East Aurora.
- You will be on the 400 South for approximately 12 miles when you will exit at the East Aurora Exit 20A/ Route 78 (NOT THE TRANSIT ROAD EXIT).
- Stay in the left lane when exiting at the East Aurora off ramp.
- Make a left onto Route 20A East.
- When you approach the blinking signal make a right onto Route 78 South.
- Take Route 78 South approximately 12 miles through Java Village.
- Turn Left onto Pit Road. There will be Beaver Hollow sign.
Approximate drive time from Downtown Buffalo is 40 minutes.
From Rochester, Syracuse and Albany:
- Take the 90 West to Exit 48A (Pembroke Exit).
- Take Route 77 South to Java Center (Approx. 22 Miles).
- At the blinking light, take Route 78 North.
- Travel approximately 1 mile, turn right onto Pit Road. There will be a Beaver Hollow sign.
Approximate drive time from Downtown Rochester is 1 hr. 15 minutes.
From Elmira, Hornell
- Take 86/17W to Rt. 16 N (near Hinsdale)
- Take Rt. 16/98 N
- Stay on Rt. 16 to Yorkshire
- Turn right on Rt. 39 through Arcade
- Turn left on Rt. 98 N
- Follow Rt. 98 N to Java Center (approx. 10 miles)
- At blinking light (4 corners) turn left onto Rt. 78 N
- Travel approx. 1 mile, turn right onto Pit Rd.
- Beaver Hollow driveway is on your right