Join us for a FREE health & wellness event to get inspired and stay Well informed about your health!
- Fitness Sampler Zone - watch local fitness instructors demonstrate exercises you can do at the gym or in the comfort of your own home.
- Healthy Food Stations - get ideas and sample healthy snacks you can incorporate into your healthy lifestyle.
- "Ask an Independent Health Registered Dietitian" - get your nutrition questions answered by an Independent Health dietitian.
- Dolvett Quince - hear from "The Biggest Loser" trainer about how his approach to lifestyle change goes beyond physical appearance.
Pre-Register for Your Chance to Meet Dolvett!
When you pre-register by Wednesday, October 23, 2013 you'll be entered to win a door prize of 2 tickets to an exclusive VIP reception with Dolvett.
Pre-registration is recommended. Space is limited. Reserve your spot here .
Fitness and Nutrition Sampler: 5 – 6:30 p.m.
- Check out the Fitness Sampler Zone to see local fitness instructors from the YMCA and Catalyst Fitness demonstrating exercises you’ve always wanted to learn more about – try them at your gym or at home!
- Get ideas for healthy recipes and sample some tasty, good-for-you snacks. Courtesy of TOPS Friendly Markets.
- Stop by and “Ask the Dietitian” to get answers to your nutrition questions from an Independent Health dietitian.
- Enter to win a one-week stay at the Biggest Loser Resort Niagara from 5 - 6:30 p.m. Dolvett will pick the winner live at the event! (courtesy of The Biggest Loser Resort Niagara)
Speaker, Dolvett Quince: 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Hear from Dolvett Quince, The Biggest Loser trainer, about his approach to lifestyle change that goes beyond physical appearance. Learn more about Dolvett.
The Hyatt is located at Two Fountain Plaza, Buffalo, New York, 14202.
Guests may park at the Augspurger Parking Ramp, located adjacent to the hotel across the street, or the open lot located directly across the street if they prefer. Parking rates vary at both locations.
Please Note: If you do not pre-register, you can still attend; however, due to capacity limitations, available space may be full the day of the event.